Warning signs for the clutch failure
- Hard to select the gears
- Burning smell from the vehicle when driving
- Hard to depress the pedal of the clutch
- Engine RPM increased even the vehicle speed is not increased
- Shudder when you are changing gears
When should you replace the clutch?
Some of the high-quality clutches provide long-lasting and reliable services if you are driving in normal conditions. The friction linings on the driven plate will not be efficient enough to be long-lasting and so most manual vehicles need at least one-time clutch replacement. When you are replacing the clutch, certain things you need to keep in mind.
- Replace the entire assembly of the clutch
- Replace the pilot bush or bearing
- Have a flywheel machine for replacement
We at Campbelltown Tyres and Exhaust Center appropriate the necessary guidelines to make an efficient clutch replacement. We will reach you shortly or visit you for the further process of clutch replacement. So, you can have the best drives in your vehicles without any issues over the clutch.